Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What apple watch to pick?

I am looking into buying an apple watch, I need to be able to use it at work with not having my phone around, I need it to be waterproof and durable.

I was hoping on some advice on which watch to pick? What is a good case for it? as im likely to scratch it.

Do I get a cellular watch or is just the GSP fine? what is the distance your phone has to be from you with no cellular?

Thanks

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 5:52 PM

If you don't or can't have the iPhone around, if you want the Watch to be able to do things, you would need a GPS + Cellular. The distance is Bluetooth, usually around 30 feet. If you want Waterproof, you don't want an Apple Watch, they are only Water Resistant. If you want a screen that is the most scratch resistant, then you would want the stainless steel watch, which has the sapphire screen. You can use this link to compare watches. Apple Watch - Compare Models - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 5:52 PM in response to RLewis33

If you don't or can't have the iPhone around, if you want the Watch to be able to do things, you would need a GPS + Cellular. The distance is Bluetooth, usually around 30 feet. If you want Waterproof, you don't want an Apple Watch, they are only Water Resistant. If you want a screen that is the most scratch resistant, then you would want the stainless steel watch, which has the sapphire screen. You can use this link to compare watches. Apple Watch - Compare Models - Apple

What apple watch to pick?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.