Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged $12.99 when I signed up for the free 1-year Apple TV that came with my new phone?

Why am I am being charged $12.99 when I signed up for the free 1-year Apple TV that came with my new phone?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 8:25 AM

That is something different. That price is similar to the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle. It could be another subscription. You can look at it on your phone by opening App Store -> Tapping your picture in the top right corner -> Tapping Subscriptions, and seeing what is listed under active. You can also check the purchases tab.

Apple TV + costs $4.99/month.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 8:25 AM in response to catherine e.

That is something different. That price is similar to the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle. It could be another subscription. You can look at it on your phone by opening App Store -> Tapping your picture in the top right corner -> Tapping Subscriptions, and seeing what is listed under active. You can also check the purchases tab.

Apple TV + costs $4.99/month.

Why am I being charged $12.99 when I signed up for the free 1-year Apple TV that came with my new phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.