Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Update some apps.

Recently, when I try to update some apps, I get a prompt saying that the particular app cannot be updated because it was refunded or purchased with another Apple ID.

This is strange and confusing because I have no other Apple ID besides the one I’m using and these same apps have always updated without any trouble in the past until now.

Please I need help.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 6:24 AM

Check your purchases history to see if the app is listed there. If it isn't, delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID. If it shows in your purchases history as an app you purchased, contact iTunes Support

Purchase History Review

Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2020 6:24 AM in response to rhyan128

Check your purchases history to see if the app is listed there. If it isn't, delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID. If it shows in your purchases history as an app you purchased, contact iTunes Support

Purchase History Review

Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Unable to Update some apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.