Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 11pro won't charge wirelessly

I've seen some people report this same issue but the solution they get is not working for me.

I bought an Iphone 11 pro some weeks ago and have noticed it have problems with wireless charging, I have tried with 2 different chargers, but I'm sure the chargers are not the problem because they worked perfectly for my iPhone X.

Also have tried removing the cover. Restarting the phone doesn't solve the problem, it starts working but only for a like 2 days and the problem begins again.

Also read it could be something with the iOs version, but someone said with version 13.3 it gets solved (didn't work for me either).

I have no answer to solve these permanently. Should I keep waiting for another software version or should I take my phone to the store for support? Please help :(

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 8:04 AM

Hello, alba150!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are having issues with your wireless charging. I am here to help.

You have done some great troubleshooting so far. At this point, I would like you to reach out and Contact Apple Support. This may be something that needs to be inspected by a technician.

I hope this helps and you have a great night.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2020 8:04 AM in response to alba150

Hello, alba150!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are having issues with your wireless charging. I am here to help.

You have done some great troubleshooting so far. At this point, I would like you to reach out and Contact Apple Support. This may be something that needs to be inspected by a technician.

I hope this helps and you have a great night.

Cheers!

my iphone 11pro won't charge wirelessly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.