You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6.1.6 App Store Purchased Tab shows nothing

Hi there, I was wondering if I could have some support regarding about iOS 6 support, I've recently found my old iPod 4th Gen from when I was in College and decided to back it up and fresh restore it and see if I can get some apps on it (by downloading the most compatible version of the app for the iOS at the time).

I remember using my iPod back about 3 or 4 years ago and it was fine and showed me the all Apps I had purchased under my iD (around the time iOS 9 or 8 was the recent iOS) but now it won't show up anymore which saddens me a bit.

After I restored it and went to the App Store to download some of the apps, all I see is the purchased tab being blank within the App store on my iPod (as to how on iOS 13 it'll show all of your Apps under your Apple iD & Apps that aren't installed on your device). Any help as to how can I download Apps onto it again will gladly be appreciated (unless it's hard now and have to figure out how to do it from an other way to get the Apps back onto it).

iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 9:30 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 31, 2020 3:58 PM in response to Dah•veed

I am, I'm using the same Apple iD I had since in College to the one I use to this day. Since I'm particularly trying to install Spotify & Youtube on my iPod (which are already downloaded on my iPhone XR) and when I type up the Apps on the Appstore within the iPod it shows that I have them purchased and when I click on it says that's not compatible and won't even show up in the purchased tab under my Apple iD to install a version that is compatible with the iOS version.

iOS 6.1.6 App Store Purchased Tab shows nothing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.