Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print a photo or screenshot

The print option has vanished from photos since last upgrade 13.3. What’s up?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 10:26 AM

It's still there. Tap on the Share button (the box with the arrow coming out the top). You'll see the panel pop up from the bottom. Pull that panel all the way to the top. The print command is in the list of commands that will appear.

3 replies

Jan 31, 2020 12:49 PM in response to nlsmith55

nlsmith55 wrote:

On my device the panel that comes up after I select the ‘share’ makes it appear as tho ‘copy’ is the last option period. I see from your advice now that it is only the top option in a large list that has to be pulled up. Ugh. Seems like print ought to be one of the TOP options not the last one. Thank you very much tho.

Yup, it's very sneaky. Someone asked the same question the other day and it took me a while to remember where it was.

You can let Apple know you'd rather see something different here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Also, if you go all the way to the bottom of the list of actions, there's an "Edit actions..." option. It doesn't allow you to rearrange them but you can, at least, turn off the ones you'll never use. That might help a little.

How to print a photo or screenshot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.