Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guided Access ios 13.3 and Disney+ used to work

For some reason when I use guided access with disney+ it still allows my grandchild to pause the movie it wasn't doing this in the past he can also fast forward, choose sub titles ect??? what happened??

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 12:31 PM

Found the issue. For what ever reason you can’t view the “options” button until you go to triple click to disable guided access. I was just messing with it to see if I could figure it out and triple clicked to disable GA , entered my password and then you see the “options” button. Why doesn’t the options button appear when you first enable it????!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 12:31 PM in response to Pobear02

Found the issue. For what ever reason you can’t view the “options” button until you go to triple click to disable guided access. I was just messing with it to see if I could figure it out and triple clicked to disable GA , entered my password and then you see the “options” button. Why doesn’t the options button appear when you first enable it????!

Guided Access ios 13.3 and Disney+ used to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.