Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro Charging Case lost replacement

i recently lost my airpod pro charging case, i tried to buy a replacement through apple support but there is no option for the case. How to order the charging case alone? Thanks

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 8:27 AM

The AirPads Pro charging case is listed as a separate option in the following from: AirPods Repair - Official Apple Support

(click on the "replace each damaged item" link below to order the replacement)

If your AirPods or Charging Case get damaged accidentally, you can replace each damaged item for an out-of-warranty fee. If you have AppleCare+ for Headphones, you’ll pay only an AppleCare+ service fee per incident.

AirPods Pro AppleCare+ fee (each incident) Out-of-warranty fee

AirPods Pro

$ 29 $ 89 each

Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro 

$ 29 $ 89

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 8:27 AM in response to KevinWilliam

The AirPads Pro charging case is listed as a separate option in the following from: AirPods Repair - Official Apple Support

(click on the "replace each damaged item" link below to order the replacement)

If your AirPods or Charging Case get damaged accidentally, you can replace each damaged item for an out-of-warranty fee. If you have AppleCare+ for Headphones, you’ll pay only an AppleCare+ service fee per incident.

AirPods Pro AppleCare+ fee (each incident) Out-of-warranty fee

AirPods Pro

$ 29 $ 89 each

Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro 

$ 29 $ 89

Airpods Pro Charging Case lost replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.