Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods pro cannot connect to iPhone

Before I get the reset your AirPods - recommendation, I want to point out, I did that numerous times.

It is funny, but since a week every morning when waking my iPhone 11 pro from airplane mode my AirPods pro won't connect via audio to the device. It says connected in the settings, but no sound, though the isolation feature in the pros is clearly hearable. I even can pause and start audio on the the device, yet the audio runs through the iPhone speakers not the Airpods.

Restarting bluetooth does not help, separarting the AirPods and reconnecting them does not help.

I have to restart my iPhone completely each morning to get it to work. Then for a day everything works fine and then the next day the same thing happens.

This occurred from one day to the other.

Running the lastest edition of iOS13 on the phone, updated it 2 days ago - so the problem was not solved with the update.

This is quite annoying for a 275 € device, the AirPods pro.

Any ideas or same experiences anybody?

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 4:10 PM

If it’s a software bug it is one that is unique to your phone. I don’t have this issue on either of our phones.

Have you connected the AirPods to any other devices? If you turn off a device that they are connected to it will connect to the next device it is paired with.

Similar questions

4 replies

AirPods pro cannot connect to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.