Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

got charged for a subscription for a channel from apple tv after I cancelled subscription to apple tv can I get a refund

I got charged for a subscription for a channel from apple tv+ after I cancelled subscription to apple tv+ can I get a refund?

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 3:21 AM

Apple TV+ is one of the channels in the Apple TV app, somewhat similar to having an EPIX subscription. Having one subscription is independent of having a subscription to another channel in the Apple TV app.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2020 6:57 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thanks for the clarification although the process is misleading since I subscribed to EPIX through Apple TV+ not independent of it. Unlike Amazon that gives you a heads up when a subscription is expiring, I wish Apple made the process a little more transparent, it felt like a scavenger hunt just to figure out how to unsubscribe to both EPIX and Apple TV+.

got charged for a subscription for a channel from apple tv after I cancelled subscription to apple tv can I get a refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.