Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Audio Stuttering on iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.3.1

The Problem:

When listening to audio using bluetooth headphones (multiple brands including Sony WF-1000XM3) there are intermittent breaks in the audio. Audio drops out for half a second at a time. Frequently enough to be really annoying.

There does seems to be a link to activity on the phone - e.g. locking the device or unlocking the device, an incoming notification banner at the top (even though these are silent and shouldn't affect the audio - it sometimes causes a stutter.

What I've tried:

I've tried restarting the devices, removing and re-adding on bluetooth. Different audio apps. Turning off "Hey Siri".

Would appreciate any help or advice - this is driving me crazy.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 6:40 AM

Check this out --> Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless ...

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 4, 2020 7:03 AM in response to SravanKrA

This is no way, because when I using internet connection my MacBook Air through iPhone 11 Pro Max, WiFi is enabled automatically. When I disable WiFi internet connection is broken. Interference with other WiFi system is possible, but in my case is WiFi connection between iPhone and MacBook Air. With iPhone X was no problem with this. I think, that is problem with new 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO module in iPhone 11... short testing hardware??? or software??? Hmmm....

Bluetooth Audio Stuttering on iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.