Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can i download all my iCloud Photos without having to select ALL of my 12,785 photos one by one?

I want to download all my iCloud Photos onto my PC (Windows 10 64-bit)

WITHOUT:

1,000 photos at a time

selecting ALL of the photos one by one

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 11:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 12:38 AM

have you tried iCloud for Windows? It is supposed to have an option to download all photos at once or by year. (Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support) I am working on a Mac, so I cannot test with iCloud for Windows.

Alternately, you can use a web browser to download the photos at www.icloud.com. It is easy to select all photos at once at www.icloud.com. Select the first photo, then hold down the Shift key ⇧ and select the last photo of the range, then click the tiny "v" to the right of the download button. The "v" opens a menu to select, if you want to download the high resolution originals or the edited versions. The download will download all photos at once in one compressed zip file. I recommend to download the originals, not the edited versions. Or download both, if you want the edited versions as well.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2020 12:38 AM in response to Drifter86

have you tried iCloud for Windows? It is supposed to have an option to download all photos at once or by year. (Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support) I am working on a Mac, so I cannot test with iCloud for Windows.

Alternately, you can use a web browser to download the photos at www.icloud.com. It is easy to select all photos at once at www.icloud.com. Select the first photo, then hold down the Shift key ⇧ and select the last photo of the range, then click the tiny "v" to the right of the download button. The "v" opens a menu to select, if you want to download the high resolution originals or the edited versions. The download will download all photos at once in one compressed zip file. I recommend to download the originals, not the edited versions. Or download both, if you want the edited versions as well.

Where can i download all my iCloud Photos without having to select ALL of my 12,785 photos one by one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.