Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back up

I recently had my phone factory reset. I have gone to set up my phone again. I use to back all my stuff up photos etc.

When I have gone to re set my phone up, it says last back up 14th Dec 2019 which is fine so I clicked that, I’ve had the phone over a year, literally no photos have transported over to my phone. I always made sure that my photo setting was turned on so it would always back those up. But now it’s not showing any on my phone now I have restored if from my back up which was done on 14th Dec. Can anyone help me on this?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 5:26 PM

How were you backing up the iPhone, iTunes or iCloud? Were you using iCloud photos, or were you managing your photos just on the iPhone? If using iCloud Photos, then you just need to log back into the same iCloud account, and then turn on Photos under iCloud.

2 replies

Back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.