Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music subscription

I would like to have all my music that is already imported to MacBook Pro uploaded to iCloud and delete the library of mp3 I have on Mac to gain more space. Listen all my music on iCloud Without taking space on Mac and listen from iPhone. What do you suggest me?

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 2:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 4:25 AM

thank you , I just read the article you sent me. With iTunes Match all the songs on my Mac’s library will be uploaded on iCloud and when the upload finishes the logo of the iCloud appears next to each song on the list. Ok I understood that. But I don’t understand what is happening to iPhone after the upload? The songs I have already on my iPhone they will be deleted?? And I should have to press for download each song from iCloud? I am confused. What it means that the devices will be synchronised ?

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2020 4:25 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

thank you , I just read the article you sent me. With iTunes Match all the songs on my Mac’s library will be uploaded on iCloud and when the upload finishes the logo of the iCloud appears next to each song on the list. Ok I understood that. But I don’t understand what is happening to iPhone after the upload? The songs I have already on my iPhone they will be deleted?? And I should have to press for download each song from iCloud? I am confused. What it means that the devices will be synchronised ?

Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.