Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

slide duration in imovie

i want to change the duration of all my slides in IMovie. How do I do it without the inspector?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 9:24 PM

Select all the slides as a group in the timeline. Click on the information icon (the one that is a little circle with an "i" in it) located in the toolbar at the top right of your screen. A duration box will appear below and to the right of the "i" icon. Type in the duration that you want into the duration box. Press the Return key on your keyboard to set the change.

-- Rich

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 9:24 PM in response to BarbChe

Select all the slides as a group in the timeline. Click on the information icon (the one that is a little circle with an "i" in it) located in the toolbar at the top right of your screen. A duration box will appear below and to the right of the "i" icon. Type in the duration that you want into the duration box. Press the Return key on your keyboard to set the change.

-- Rich

slide duration in imovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.