Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slide time

I am doing an iMovie like a slide show and the slides are all set for 7 seconds, but I want to make one or 2 slides longer, like 9-10 seconds. How do I do that?

Shelley

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 12:35 PM

Select the slide by clicking on it. Then click on the information button (the little circle with an i in it) in the tool bar at the upper right hand corner of your screen. A duration box will appear below and to the right, where you can type in your desired duration for the selected slide. Then press the return key on your keyboard to set the new duration..

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 12:35 PM in response to sSweet2

Select the slide by clicking on it. Then click on the information button (the little circle with an i in it) in the tool bar at the upper right hand corner of your screen. A duration box will appear below and to the right, where you can type in your desired duration for the selected slide. Then press the return key on your keyboard to set the new duration..

-- Rich

Slide time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.