Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Carplay - Apple Map - Direction not Available.

I driving a BMW F30. Using Carplay and everything was good until I change my phone or I use the higher firmware.

My new phone using IOS 13.3.1

I always using Apple map in Carplay because Apple Map can share the directions from apple map to my car map. I make me feel so free when i can use carplay and car navi map at the same time.

But after i change my phone. The problem happened. When i try to directions.

i got this notice:

and this problem sometimes happen sometimes not.

Can anyone show me how to fix it?

my phone still can get the directions. Only can not transfer the directions to my car.

i can not find any information of this issue on internet.

Very thank for help.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03VoKS7EsecHTi0RpX-SSL_4Q

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 11:23 PM

1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure that Location Services and Maps is set to While Using.
  2. Make sure that you set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your device. ...
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Make sure that cellular data or Wi-Fi is on and that you have an active connection.

Have you checked you iPhone when this message is displayed on your BMW? Does it show Turn-by-Turn directions on your iPhone?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2020 11:23 PM in response to Mr.NeoVN

1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure that Location Services and Maps is set to While Using.
  2. Make sure that you set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your device. ...
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Make sure that cellular data or Wi-Fi is on and that you have an active connection.

Have you checked you iPhone when this message is displayed on your BMW? Does it show Turn-by-Turn directions on your iPhone?

Carplay - Apple Map - Direction not Available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.