Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Couldn’t Load Content

i keep on having “couldn’t load content, there was a problem loading your content. please try again.” whenever i try to share a recording from voice memo. this error appears to any application where voice memo is allowed to share. help me fix this problem please?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 7, 2020 7:26 AM

Similar questions

21 replies

Mar 7, 2020 8:29 PM in response to f_louise

Hey there f_louise,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues sharing a Voice Memo recording. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Force close the Voice Memos app and restart your iPhone:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

Then check for any updates to your device and apps:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update apps or use automatic downloads

Test sharing your recording after this:

Share a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

If that doesn’t resolve this, create a new test recording in Voice Memo and see if you can share it to any apps. 

Regards.

Mar 10, 2020 8:44 AM in response to f_louise

Hi f_louise

Thanks for going through those steps. If the issue is still occurring, back up your iPhone and restore it to factory settings using the steps in these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Set up your iPhone as new for testing purposes, record a new voice memo and see if you can share it as expected. If you can, restore your backup and try once more:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If you continue to have issues after that, reach out to Apple Support at the following link to look further into this with you:

Contact Apple Support

I hope this helps.

Apr 9, 2020 9:07 PM in response to f_louise

I found a way to share voice memo's to facebook friends, you need a macbook. follow these steps or refer to video

1. click share on your voice memo and choose airdrop to your macbook
  2. once received m4a. file, drag and drop it to the open fb chat as shown. It is important to drag and drop rather than opening in chat as the option to select will be greyed out. Hope this helps you guys! https://youtu.be/Z2X4f0T6seY

Couldn’t Load Content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.