Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud does not sync between Mojave & iOS 13

Had Catalina installed on my macbook pro, when using safari i could see the sites i visited on my iOS 13 iPhone and likewise my iPhone could see the sites i visited from my macbook (history, tabs, etc.)

Now i downgraded to Mojave and for some reason that feature doesnt work anymore. Cant see any tabs or history visited by the iphone, the history was basically cleared out until when i installed mojave

I noticed that the name of my macbook changed, using catalina it was username’s Macbook Pro, but now it’s just macbook pro. The username would actually sync between the two devices until i installed mojave. 

Would like to know y this is + some workaround thanks.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 16, 2020 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2020 4:41 AM

Unfortunately, to use the shared Safari Tabs feature on an iPhone with iOS 13 or later and a Mac, you need macOS Catalina or later (and vice versa).

1 reply

iCloud does not sync between Mojave & iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.