Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV box won’t connect to my TV

I have a VISIO tv in a spare room in my home. Up until today I was able to move an Apple TV box from another TV in my home to this TV to watch. Today when I plug the cable in, no matter what HDMI port I use (I am coordinating with the remote) I get a message NO SIGNAL on my TV. If I bring this Apple TV box back to the original TV it works just fine. Not sure what’s happening.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 8:58 AM

jb4 Said:

"Apple TV box won’t connect to my TV: Not sure what I did but somehow I fixed it"

-------

30 Second Apple TV Power Off:

So, if you powered off your Apple TV for 30 or so seconds, that would have fixed it, perhaps. Apple TVs sometimes need to be powered off for 30 seconds and then powered back on. It often is a way to troubleshoot Apple TVs.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2020 8:58 AM in response to jb4

jb4 Said:

"Apple TV box won’t connect to my TV: Not sure what I did but somehow I fixed it"

-------

30 Second Apple TV Power Off:

So, if you powered off your Apple TV for 30 or so seconds, that would have fixed it, perhaps. Apple TVs sometimes need to be powered off for 30 seconds and then powered back on. It often is a way to troubleshoot Apple TVs.

Apple TV box won’t connect to my TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.