Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not tracking activity and battery suddenly drawing faster

My Apple Watch series 3 started to not track any activity data 2 days again. It continues to track heart rate fine. I’ve tried restarting, updating, and pairing and unpairing it from my phone. I’ve had this problem a few times before but a simple shut down and power back on always fixed it. At then same time as the activity stopped working, I started to notice that the battery would drain a lot faster. I used to be able to get through the day with a workout or 2 just fine. Now, I can’t get to one o’clock before the watch is down to about 5 percent. While quarantined I can go put it on the charger for a while. But when I have classes all day that won’t work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this without going to an Apple store cause they are closed due to COVID-19?

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 7:55 PM

I figured out that unpairing the watch and setting it up as a new watch in the iPhone finally fixed my problem for anyone who is wondering.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch not tracking activity and battery suddenly drawing faster

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.