Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch dies when surfing - sometimes???

I need to use Apple Watch cellular for emergencies when away from phone or WiFi but sometimes it drains battery really fast until it is low battery. It can stay at low battery for a long time but when there’s more something drains it. I turned off all the settings that affect data but watch still dies really fast like 75% of the time. I don’t do anything different and for other 25%, watch still has almost full charge after an hour but most of the time it’s on low battery after an hour. Everything is updated and I don’t know what to do. I use Waterspeed app to track my surfing but it stops working most of the time too. Other 25% when battery doesn’t die then it functions fine. How can I depend on my watch to do what it’s suppose to do?

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 1:15 AM

Here you may have an answer --> Check your battery and charge your Apple Watch - Apple ...

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple Watch dies when surfing - sometimes???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.