Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch - Monitoring a calorie deficit

Hi

does anybody know if there is an app which will allow me to import my total calories burned (active + at rest) and record my meals, in order that I can monitor my calorie deficit.

my fitness pal only imports the active calories through exercise and I wanted an app which basically works similar to the fit bit app and if possible, could also provide a complication on the watch itself showing me my remaining calories/surplus/deficit.

thank you

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 3:27 PM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2020 7:21 PM in response to javaliga

Thank you but my fitness pal doesn’t do what I require as it only includes the calories through exercise and not total. Thus making it difficult to calculate the deficit using only one app.

I have searched in the App Store but I was unable to find an app that did what I needed - or I couldn’t work out how to make it do what I needed. So I was looking for a recommendation.

Thanks

Apple Watch - Monitoring a calorie deficit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.