Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sign-in to Apple TV+ on Windows laptop

Hello everyone,

I've got an issue trying to sign-in to the Apple TV+ website on my Windows laptop.

When I go to the website tv.apple.com and try to click on the 'sign-in' button at the top right corner, nothing happens. Nothing start loading, as if there's no button there, and the 'sign in' letters are just part of the website background.

I've tried this through Chrome, MS Edge & Firefox, but they all respond the same: As if there's no button to press.

I'm using a 2019 HP Omen laptop running Windows 10 Home 64 with all software & Apps & Drivers up-to-date.

Strange thing is that on my lower spec company laptop, an HP Elitebook the website is running fine, and when I press 'sign-in' I get the pop-up menu asking for my Apple ID.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 10:41 AM

Hello NL_82,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

It is my understanding from your post that when you click the Sign In button on your computer to sign into tv.apple.com that nothing happens. Make sure that you don't have any pop-up blockers enabled on your web browsers on your home computer. Another steps is to test the issue in a new user account. To create a new user account on your Windows PC use these steps:

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Best Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 10:41 AM in response to NL_82

Hello NL_82,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

It is my understanding from your post that when you click the Sign In button on your computer to sign into tv.apple.com that nothing happens. Make sure that you don't have any pop-up blockers enabled on your web browsers on your home computer. Another steps is to test the issue in a new user account. To create a new user account on your Windows PC use these steps:

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Best Regards.

Can't sign-in to Apple TV+ on Windows laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.