Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my non cloud contacts on imac 10.13 are gone

All my contacts on my desktop iMac are gone. The "contacts" icon is there but all contacts are missing. NONE of these contacts were on the cloud so it has nothing to do with the cloud. My cloud settings did NOT include contacts.

They were there yesterday and today gone. Went to time machine backup and they are not there either.

What gives?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:42 AM

Please go back in time on your Time Machine to a point that you know they are there and restore. In addition verify iCloud is on and the correct selections are chosen for each of your devices too.

1 reply

All my non cloud contacts on imac 10.13 are gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.