Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Microphone not working,Wifi Greyed Out for 5 mins after restart.Black screen on Internet videos

I just got scammed for an iphone 7 that it’s microphone it’s not working.Can’t record memos or voice messages on messenger ,whatsapp and instagram,calls failed on instagram,speaker greyed out,wifi greyed out for 5 mins everytime i reboot the phone then comes back to normal and black screen on all browsers when watching videos but still can hear audios.I don’t know if hardware issue for the mic but i don’t think it’s the case for the wifi and browsers.If anyone has faced these issues and found a solution I don’t love for them to share it.By the way I updated the phone to 13.4.5 new beta and still didn’t fix the problem.something I didn’t try yet is to restore my phone from another iphone’s backup.thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 6:00 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

May 3, 2020 4:25 PM in response to Sniperonni

APPLE need to own up the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 PLUS are DEFECTIVE they should Replace everyones APPLE DEVICE Who is experiencing the AUDIO IC HARDWARE ISSUES FOR FREE WITH IPHONE 8 IPHONE 7 IPHONE 7 PLUS ARE SOLD WITH DEFECTIVE HARDWARE

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS APPLE PLEASE REPLACE OUR DEFECTIVE APPLE DEVICE IPHONE 7 AND IPHONE 7 PLUS FREE

iPhone 7 Microphone not working,Wifi Greyed Out for 5 mins after restart.Black screen on Internet videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.