Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro is not opening

Short version: I bought 16" macbook pro 2 days ago. Today it was shutting down. I called the costumer services and he said that update your macbook we published new update today.I tried it but my macbook kept shutting down when i was trying to open it after update.Then I received an email from apple. It was saying that try to reset nvram.So i did it.But when i pressed command option p r apple logo disappeared and my macbook did not open since then.I didn't release keys like 30-40 seconds, i waited for the logo but...

After that it started to keep shutting down and booting without any screen display with strange fan noise.Now it is not responding to anything.I've tried everything to make it respond but nothing happening what should i do?

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 10:20 AM

Contact Apple Support again and refer to the Case ID they provided. Other than that please read If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Macbook pro is not opening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.