Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EMPTY IPAD Pro 11 BOX!!

I’m not somebody that spends frivolously. I don’t buy a lot of things that cost a lot of money. I suffer over expenses for my business and my home and take 2 to 3 months to make a decision. That’s what I did when I was researching whether I should get an iPad or a laptop and what company I should get it from. Long story short I chose Apple and I chose the iPad Pro 11. I pulled the trigger and spent over $2000 on April 5 on the Apple site & purchased the best iPad available including the new Smart Keyboard Folio and a few other things. I’ve since received everything else and Today the iPad Pro finally arrived!! HOWEVER... the only thing the box contained box contained was the wall plug & manual. No iPad, no cord.

After speaking to customer service I’m told that I’m going to have to wait two days for them to do an investigation. If at the end of their investigation, they decide that it wasn’t their fault… I’m going to have to “make a police report”. WHAT!?!? We are in the middle of a pandemic right now!!! The cops are going to laugh at me if I call them about my missing iPad 11. I’m beside myself right now! My HP desktop is on his last legs and I was going to use this as a replacement computer for business & personal things.

I am NOT an Apple person... My first iPhone 3 years ago was a gift. I thought buying FROM the online Apple store would be safer than ordering on Amazon. Is there anyone else out there that has had this happen to them and the problem be resolved in a positive way? Because I am so afraid that in two days someone from Apple is going to say “sorry sweetie nothing we can do about it you just lost two grand” 😞

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 5:26 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 10, 2020 5:46 PM in response to AndieLynne

I understand your frustration, I really do. I’m not a person that can drop that kinda change without some very serious planning and plotting.

That said this is just a user to user forum so no one here can help you.

What apple will probably do is search for that serial number and that device. See if there was a break down somewhere in the transit process. Look at it from their point of view, and I say this with no disrespect meant at all, but they have nothing but your word at the moment. And they need to do some research and see where the error may have happened. If they have employees stealing devices they need to know. If there’s something on the assembly line not putting devices in boxes, they have to know cause they paid for something they didn’t get (before they sold it to you).

Please give them some time and I’m sincerely hoping it all works out for you.

EMPTY IPAD Pro 11 BOX!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.