Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not see my iPhone on my iTunes account.

As well as not seeing my iphone on my itunes account - devices, my photos do not sync to my Ipads.

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this problem?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 9:24 AM

On the phone, have you tried signing out of Settings/Your Name/iCloud, restarting the phone, and then signing back in?

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and which device they are from. That should show which device  isn't syncing. On the device that isn't syncing, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and disable syncing. After a couple of minutes, turn syncing on. Allow time for the sync to complete. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 9:24 AM in response to gasman2fix

On the phone, have you tried signing out of Settings/Your Name/iCloud, restarting the phone, and then signing back in?

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and which device they are from. That should show which device  isn't syncing. On the device that isn't syncing, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and disable syncing. After a couple of minutes, turn syncing on. Allow time for the sync to complete. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

I can not see my iPhone on my iTunes account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.