You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech MX Master 2S laggy on Macbook Pro 16" (Mojave)

Hey guys.

I hope someone will be able to help me. I bought a Logitech MX Master 2S wireless mouse and I have a huge problems with it. Mouse is a bit laggy when I watching it on my external LG 27" screen or on Macbook Pro sceen (a bit less, but still not perfect). But, when I watch it on both screens in the same time, works pefectly :). 

I tried everything (update firmware, install and deinstall Logitech Options software, delete Bluetooth plisk,  etc.). Non of these things helped. Also, I tried with Unifying received, but not to much better.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Had

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 10:30 AM

1 reply

Apr 19, 2020 10:01 PM in response to FarHad01

I found a solution. It looks like from some reason my external screen get only 30Hz refresh rate when it is the only screen. When I open Macbook lid in the same time (both open), both of them are on 60Hz. In order to fix it (as it has been working on 60Hz all the time in past), I had to get back to native resolution and then to one I wanted. And from some reason it work again on 60Hz. I hope this will help to someone.

Logitech MX Master 2S laggy on Macbook Pro 16" (Mojave)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.