Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Camera/FaceID Issues

I’ve had my iPhone XS for a little over a year now, and suddenly the FaceID would stop working. At first I would reset my phone and it would fix it, but eventually it would not work and I just turned the option off. Then I realized that my camera would often not work. If I open the camera app or any applications using the camera the screens are black for the front and rear facing cameras, and if I try to take a picture there is just a loading circle. It happens every 3-5 minutes and I have to close the app and leave the phone locked for some time for it to fix its self. Also I have realized that when in the camera a vertical black bar will occasionally pop up on the screen and disappear, but only when the camera is working and it has no ill effects. The phone has no visible external damage and it has been taken care of, and this began happening out of nowhere; not after it had been dropped or anything. Has anyone had a similar problem or does anybody have any possible solutions? Thank you.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

2 replies

iPhone XS Camera/FaceID Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.