Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All photos didn’t transfer to new phone?

I have just transferred all data and settings from my old phone to new phone using iCloud. All my photos/videos have not come across though and I am having trouble figuring out how to to it?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 2:41 AM

I think it may be because my iCloud memory was full so from when it was full until today when u purchased more memory, none of those photos have come across. So how do I get those ones to the new phone

3 replies

Apr 23, 2020 5:03 AM in response to Jess_295

If you now have signed up for enough iCloud storage and the additional storage is already available and showing in your iCloud storage display, wait for the photos to upload from your old iPhone to iCloud and from there to your new iPhone. It may take a few days to sync properly, depending on the size of your library.

Apr 23, 2020 2:25 AM in response to Jess_295

I have just transferred all data and settings from my old phone to new phone using iCloud.

Does that mean you restored the iPhone from an iCloud backup of the old iPhone?

The iCloud Backup does not include the photos that are in iCloud Photo Library. YOu have to enable iCloud Photos in the Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Photos as well and wait for the photos to download to the new iPhone.

If you are having many photos in your iCloud Photos Library it may take a while, until they download from iCloud to the new iPhone. How to enable iCloud Photos again is described in this document (the second part): Get help with missing photos - Apple Support

All photos didn’t transfer to new phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.