Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to install third party (slapx) instrument sounds into logic Pro X

I purchased a sound pack from slapx (https://www.slapexperts.com/slapx.html) all of the files (hundreds maybe thousands) are *.wav. How can I import ALL of them at once (vice one by one) into Logic Pro X (ver 10.4.8, build 5182, sound lib 2193) so that I can select them as instruments when I add a new software instrument track?

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 24, 2020 3:30 AM in response to albot177

My pleasure,

Now I know a lot about Logic pro X and making music productions. I will never forget the loads of information I had to lookup and read to come to the point of where I am now. So if I can help others with that, then my road to making EDM and music productions, will be not for myself and it's nice to share things you know.

If you have certain parts of audio/sounds you wish to play with midi keyboard or musical typing on your computer keyboard (cmd-K) this is a midi track or software instrument track! You use Logic's EXS24 and init the preset it loads standard. So you start with an empty musical software synth (In this case EXS24) Browse to the sounds you'd like to play ( short sounds is best for this) and in the EXS24 click edit. It will open up a window, drag the (short sounds) audio to it and hit enter. You can save it for later use. But if you'r a starter on Logic. You come to this point when your knowledge of Logic grows. Because everything you can imagine and want to to is possible. Sure maybe things will goes easier with other DAW's. But if you stay just with one Logic Pro X in this case. You are faster a more advanced user and your sound and creations will sound better.

how to install third party (slapx) instrument sounds into logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.