Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loading pack of wav files into Sampler

I'm having a brainfart on how to load a package of drum samples that are wavs into Sampler so that I can easily access them all as a package. Is there a step-by-step way to do this? Thanks!

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 1:24 PM

Hey there,

Be sure to click on MAPPING on SAMPLER.

From here, I like to utilize 2 Desktops on my screen. CTRL+ Up Arrow Key gets you there.

Do you see the "Desktops" on the image below at the very top of the image?

Lastly, if you are using a Trackpad you can simply go to a clear Desktop and locate samples. Shift+Click all of them to a create a group selection and click and hold to "grab" the files and then drag them into the appropriate desktop where Logic is running.

Eddie G.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2021 1:24 PM in response to presto211

Hey there,

Be sure to click on MAPPING on SAMPLER.

From here, I like to utilize 2 Desktops on my screen. CTRL+ Up Arrow Key gets you there.

Do you see the "Desktops" on the image below at the very top of the image?

Lastly, if you are using a Trackpad you can simply go to a clear Desktop and locate samples. Shift+Click all of them to a create a group selection and click and hold to "grab" the files and then drag them into the appropriate desktop where Logic is running.

Eddie G.

Loading pack of wav files into Sampler

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.