Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yahoo mail not working with the MacBook pro mail app

I have reset my yahoo account. Also, I have maintained up to date system updates. I have tried with firewalls down. google email is syncing fine...it's yahoo mail timing out. yahoo mail works on my iPhone mail app....

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 10:36 AM

Haha, well I know it's a MacBook Pro since this is the MacBook Pro forum. I was referring to which model, make and specs? Also 10.14.6 is the latest version. Not sure what the issue is but I would recommend to remove the Yahoo account and install it again. Sorry I don't know much further than that since your issue is not related to the MacBook Pro, but rather it's a 3rd party mail issue.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 10:36 AM in response to erich360

Haha, well I know it's a MacBook Pro since this is the MacBook Pro forum. I was referring to which model, make and specs? Also 10.14.6 is the latest version. Not sure what the issue is but I would recommend to remove the Yahoo account and install it again. Sorry I don't know much further than that since your issue is not related to the MacBook Pro, but rather it's a 3rd party mail issue.

yahoo mail not working with the MacBook pro mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.