Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard Stickers too see outcomes of contol and option on keyboard. Do they exist? If yes where to get it?

I am wondering if keyboard sticker for the mac exist so that I can too see outcomes of eg. contol and option + certain letter on the keyboard. Do they exist? If yes where to get it? Always when I'm writing I have to check where eg "~" is hidden.

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 6:57 AM

There is an on-screen overlay that you can use to show the effect of those modifier keys, "live":

Use the Keyboard Viewer on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply

Keyboard Stickers too see outcomes of contol and option on keyboard. Do they exist? If yes where to get it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.