Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgotten Passcode for My iPhone 11 Pro Max - PLEASE HELP

I forgot the six digit passcode for my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I know you can erase the iPhone to unlock it, but the problem is most of my info is not backed up.

Is there any way I could unlock my iPhone without erasing the entire thing / backup everything on my iPhone and then proceed with erasing the device with no risks of losing everything?

I have a MacBook Air that is connected to my Apple ID & iCloud. Anything would help at this point. :)

Thank you!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 3:20 PM

If your phone is disabled, it is too late to save anything. See here for what to do: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Similar questions

9 replies

Apr 30, 2020 4:03 PM in response to mikachuu777

mikachuu777 wrote:

Does anyone think customer service would be able to help? When I was a kid my iPod was completely disabled and they were able to unlock it pretty fast.

No. Apple can't save your data, which is gone. Unfortunately, you're learning a painful lesson. Backing up your phone is beyond simple to be automatic every night as you charge your phone. Not taking advantage of the free simple backup service is most unwise.

Forgotten Passcode for My iPhone 11 Pro Max - PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.