Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

I can’t sign in to itunes on my apple tv, it say check my apple id and password are correct which they are as my iphone and watch keep telling me that someone is trying to login to my account, ????????????????

Posted on May 1, 2020 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 1:51 PM

It sounds like you have two-factor authentication for your Apple ID account. It is an important safety feature to prevent misuse of your account.

If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), then it may not be obvious what to do with the verification code that is send to you, as there may be no separate request for it.

When you sign in on one of those models, enter your password like normal, but do not submit yet. Then manually request a new verification code. Then append that code to the password (without spaces or anything). Then submit. Now it should be working.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 1:51 PM in response to Steveareeno53

It sounds like you have two-factor authentication for your Apple ID account. It is an important safety feature to prevent misuse of your account.

If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), then it may not be obvious what to do with the verification code that is send to you, as there may be no separate request for it.

When you sign in on one of those models, enter your password like normal, but do not submit yet. Then manually request a new verification code. Then append that code to the password (without spaces or anything). Then submit. Now it should be working.

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.