Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud drive problem

IMac Finder shows iCloud Drive partially different from iCloud Drive on icloud.com. Some folders that are in the iCloud drive in the Finder are not in the iCloud Drive on Icloud.com and viceversa. It would seem a lack of synchronization.

Obviously the apple user ID is the same.

The operative system is Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

iMac Pro

Posted on May 4, 2020 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 2:36 PM

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID for Catalina) and stop iCloud Drive syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

Similar questions

4 replies

May 6, 2020 12:19 AM in response to Eric Root

It worked. Thank you very much.

Sorry if I bother you. May be you can help me. From 4/5 days when in the morning I switch on the iMac appear a message with a yellow triangle:" the computer has been restarted for a problem". you can ignore the message or click the report that is a list of about 1 million of words for me totally incomprehensible.

If I restart again the message does not appear any more. Just in the morning after the night. Consider that I always switch off totally the iMac before the night. One evening I tried even to unplug the iMac, but in the morning the message appeared again.

I thank you in advance for your kindness in any case

Antonio

May 6, 2020 6:56 AM in response to Eric Root

Thank you Eric for the kind answer. Usually I use shut down menu and I pay attention to quitting all all the applications.

Apple Support indicate me a procedure to reset NVRAM. I will try to restart tomorrow morning, since the error message appear only after the night (quite strange) and does not appear if I shut down and immediately restart.

iCloud drive problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.