Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminder and notes sync, music, appstore stop working

About a week ago, all synchronization related programs stopped working on mac. Reminders and notes are updated once every 12 hours instead of an instant update, it is generally impossible to go to apple music and the app store. All the recommendations given in the instructions were followed, log in and out of your apple account, restart your computer, upgrade to the latest version of mac and iphone, connect to another wifi. People in different topics write the same thing - you have problems with synchronization servers, namely on mac. Pay attention to the problem, reminders, notes, apple music, app store, any programs that require synchronization with your servers have stopped working on all macs. If you have a shortage of people in data centers due to a pandemic, then say so. No need to throw off links to standard instructions, this does not help !!! Please give an honest answer, what really happens!

Waiting for an answer, thanks!

Catalina 10.15.4

macbook air 2019

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 6, 2020 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 10:33 AM

Solved! I am very ashamed that I hit Apple, the problem was that I had VPN and although its settings should be "use only for safari", it turns out that music, reminders, app store and notes went online via VPN and did not want to work (

My apologies, the problem was on my side!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2020 10:33 AM in response to rimaxch

Solved! I am very ashamed that I hit Apple, the problem was that I had VPN and although its settings should be "use only for safari", it turns out that music, reminders, app store and notes went online via VPN and did not want to work (

My apologies, the problem was on my side!

reminder and notes sync, music, appstore stop working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.