Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I am wondering if anyone else using Mac OS Montery 12.2.1 is having issues with the Music App.

Hello, I am wondering if anyone else using Mac OS Montery 12.2.1 is having issues with the Music App.

It appears that the cloud storage will not reflect changes I make on my Notebook. I spend over 30 minutes at a time getting it organized and then - BOOM; the cloud puts my Notebook right back the way it was before. Every single time I use the music app on my Notebook, it is "cluster f*ck". It is very hard to find anything because the Cloud seems to take precedence. This, in turn, causes my iPhone and iPad to be all jacked up as well!

Just wondering if any other users are have similar issues, or is this an isolated incident?

Thank you in advance everyone! Please enjoy your day!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 1:57 PM

You're not alone reporting this issue. It may be more common for those running Intel Macs. You may have more success with local changes uploading to your iCloud Music Library immediately after restarting your Mac. You should report the issue via Feedback - macOS - Apple.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.