Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Not Syncing To Cloud on Personal MBP / Sync Preference Keep Getting Unchecked

All the sudden today my personal MacBook Pro won't sync my Music library across all devices. Every time it launches that option becomes unchecked (picture below) and even when I check it and try, it won't work. What makes this odd is when I do this on my WFH system ( 2020 iMac) it works perfectly and synced everything instantly and it shows up on my iPhone. This has never been a problem until today (worked fine not 7 days ago) and Apple chat support has no idea why. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? Thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:48 PM

Press and hold down option+cmd as you launch Music to open it in its safe mode. Doing this once can sometimes fix odd issues with the library.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple Music Not Syncing To Cloud on Personal MBP / Sync Preference Keep Getting Unchecked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.