Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cloud Music syncing broken on macOS Monterey

Over the last couple few months, changes I make to my music library on my Mac do not sync to the Cloud, and after a few hours the changes will be undone on my Mac. This means I cannot add/update playlists, rate/love songs, or change tags like genre. The problem only seems to be worse after updating to macOS 12.2.

I tried unchecking Sync Library and re-checking it and now it won't sync at all and so I can't even access most of my library on my Mac anymore. Is there anything I can do or I do have to wait for Apple to (maybe someday) fix their iCloud syncing?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:14 PM

Apple Support actually finally seems to have helped me solve this! I had to uncheck the Preference to Sync Library, then restart my computer, then check it again. After a long while updating my library now changes I make on my computer are once again syncing to the Cloud!

Similar questions

6 replies

Cloud Music syncing broken on macOS Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.