Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Never stops loading Cloud Music Library

This issue seem to only trouble my MacBookAir. It does not exist on my iPhone as everything is normal there.

On my macBook the MusicApp 'Cloud Music Library' never stops loading.It is very annoying as I cannot save music to library, cannot manage playlists. However, I can load, browse and listen to music.

I tried disabling (or restarting) sync, but when I save songs to Library again, the sync is automatically turned on. Also, every time I restart the app, the preferences (like sync, download, and playing settings) reset.

I don't know if this would be related too, but when I click on 'iTunes Store' in the app it just locks me there, and when I click on other buttons it forces me back after about 0.2 seconds.

I checked the wifi connection, restarted connection and also the Apple Services Statue, everything is okay, but this just make the Music App unusable on my Mac.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 8:13 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Never stops loading Cloud Music Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.