Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hay apple why dose my phone crash after moving ONE file the manual way(ie not with itunes)to a window

hay apple why does my phone always crash after moving ONE file the manual way(ie not with itunes)to a window pc,,, unless it under 100 mb they move fine and it dont crash. waste's a lot of my time how it's always crashing when moving the 2nd large file,,,, i move one then just restart my phone to save time, then do again and the same,,, I don't want itunes moving my files it's stuff 2 SSD on me by overfilling them already. I changed the itunes storage drive from my main ssd to a different one but when itunes update happens it changes it back and..i had my phone plug in at the time,,, auto backups my phone......to my main ssd..overfills it..... wake up to a blue screen pc and itunes don't not want to use any other drive but the main ssd,,,,sooooo wastes my time apple and do over 1k in damage to my pc

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 16, 2020 10:47 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

hay apple why dose my phone crash after moving ONE file the manual way(ie not with itunes)to a window

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.