Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery draining 60% in less than 1 hour

I replaced my iPhone 6 battery 5 months ago and then I barely used it for 20 days because I used my spare iPhone 8 Plus and used iPhone 6 after 3 months it draining so fast I do all stuff like turn off backgrounds app refresh, reset all Settings, brightness level zero , no sim card insert in i only have only 2 apps in iphone YouTube and goggle maps that it warranty of battery expired because I got 3 months warranty only so what to do please suggest me when I got this iPhone 2.5 years ago I used it full day and then charge it but now I charge it after 1 hour I repeat charging it ? Please suggest why this happen battery health is 100%

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 17, 2020 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 1:28 PM

Did you have Apple replace this battery? I'm confused, the first two screenshots that you provide shows that the battery needs service, and the 3rd one shows 100% battery health. It would seem there is something wrong with this battery. If Apple replaced the battery, you need to contact service about it. If a 3rd party replaced the battery, then Apple will no longer service the device. Speak to the 3rd party that worked on the device.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 1:28 PM in response to gurpreet888

Did you have Apple replace this battery? I'm confused, the first two screenshots that you provide shows that the battery needs service, and the 3rd one shows 100% battery health. It would seem there is something wrong with this battery. If Apple replaced the battery, you need to contact service about it. If a 3rd party replaced the battery, then Apple will no longer service the device. Speak to the 3rd party that worked on the device.

Battery draining 60% in less than 1 hour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.