Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant see recent screen shots via my Pictures on my iPad. I purchased more iCloud storage, but don

I cant see recent screen shots via my Pictures on my iPad. I purchased more iCloud storage, but dont see how to access the pictures.

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 20, 2020 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 2:04 PM

OK, it was a stupid error on my part. :) I had clicked on the 'Photos' in the bottom bar of my screen (once inside the Photos app) where it also lists 'Albums.' I didn't notice that the setting had changed at the top of my screen where it lists "Years, Months, Days, All" since I never change that setting. I had assumed it was still set on "Days." Once I clicked on "All" I was able to view the latest images. A silly mistake on my part. I just had a momentary panic that I had lost all my screen captures.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 2:04 PM in response to Eric Root

OK, it was a stupid error on my part. :) I had clicked on the 'Photos' in the bottom bar of my screen (once inside the Photos app) where it also lists 'Albums.' I didn't notice that the setting had changed at the top of my screen where it lists "Years, Months, Days, All" since I never change that setting. I had assumed it was still set on "Days." Once I clicked on "All" I was able to view the latest images. A silly mistake on my part. I just had a momentary panic that I had lost all my screen captures.

I cant see recent screen shots via my Pictures on my iPad. I purchased more iCloud storage, but don

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.