Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot install my printer

Hi, I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.3.

I cannot install my printer Canon Pixma iP2770. I tried downloading the canon driver too many times and yet it cannot install. There are no also available printers on the list.

Error is:

Setting up ‘Canon iP2700 series…’

Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server.

There is no software update, it says im updated.

Below are the errors encountered:

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 20, 2020 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 12:36 AM

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip2700.html?type=drivers&driverdetailid=tcm:14-1124331&os=macos%2010.15%20%28catalina%29&language=en

Setup

Download / Installation Procedures

1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.

2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.

3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.

4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.

Did you try this? :)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 12:36 AM in response to tonisingson

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip2700.html?type=drivers&driverdetailid=tcm:14-1124331&os=macos%2010.15%20%28catalina%29&language=en

Setup

Download / Installation Procedures

1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.

2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.

3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.

4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.

Did you try this? :)

Cannot install my printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.