Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i would like to take photos from my husbands laptop and piut them on my ipad , how do i do this ?

I would like to take photos from my husbands laptop and put them on my iPad , how do I do this ?

many thanks Emma

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 23, 2020 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 6:49 AM

If your husband has iTunes on his computer (he can download the iTunes App from the Microsoft Store if he doesn't), this app explains how to sync photos from iTunes to an iPhone. See this link --> Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Please Note: Photos synced to iPhone from a computer cannot be deleted directly on the phone. If you decide in the future you want to delete the photos, you will need to remember you synced them and use iTunes in reverse to remove them from the phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 6:49 AM in response to EmmaTravel

If your husband has iTunes on his computer (he can download the iTunes App from the Microsoft Store if he doesn't), this app explains how to sync photos from iTunes to an iPhone. See this link --> Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Please Note: Photos synced to iPhone from a computer cannot be deleted directly on the phone. If you decide in the future you want to delete the photos, you will need to remember you synced them and use iTunes in reverse to remove them from the phone.

i would like to take photos from my husbands laptop and piut them on my ipad , how do i do this ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.