Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Huge Files app on iPadOS

If this issue has been already resolved, I apologize. I have a 256 GB iPad Pro (2018). In the last couple of months I noticed that I’m running out of storage and the biggest “consumer” is the Files app (more than 100 GB). The problem is that I can’t check which files take so much space. Is there any way that I can see those files? Will it do any good if I try to offload the Files app? Thanks in advance your help. Peter

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:59 AM

Look to me simply that your iPad is being taken up with nearly 60 GBs worth of images/edited images.

You could backup these images to places like Adobe's own storage subscription plans, Google Drive/Photos data storage/backup subscription plan/service, DropBox data subscription plans, BOX data storage service subscription plans or Flickr image storage monthly subscription or other similar online, offsite data storage/data backup services.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 6:59 AM in response to pbajnoci

Look to me simply that your iPad is being taken up with nearly 60 GBs worth of images/edited images.

You could backup these images to places like Adobe's own storage subscription plans, Google Drive/Photos data storage/backup subscription plan/service, DropBox data subscription plans, BOX data storage service subscription plans or Flickr image storage monthly subscription or other similar online, offsite data storage/data backup services.

Huge Files app on iPadOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.